Dissertation topics on logistics and supply chain management
Apr 16, 2018
Supply Chain Design and Control Dissertation Topics
The development and maintenance of effective Supply chains is one of the most crucial organisational elements of any manufacturing organisation and their achievement of competitive advantage and the building of good customer relationships. The planning, design and effective control of the supply chain and its various elements and stakeholders is of utmost importance to the success of the organisations. Organisations need to evaluate continuously improve and evolve their supply chains, and there is an increasing use of technology and other digital solutions to support control, measure and evaluation of this important facet of the organisations systems. With the development of automation, data analytics and a focus on corporate social responsibility effective and innovative supply chain design and control is moving forward into a new era. For up to date, timely operations management dissertation topics within this area please see the suggestions below.
• What does “Legality” mean in reference to supply chain design?
• The virtual supply chain and its role in streamlining short-term business partnerships
• Supply chain management: Is autonomous transportation a reality and how effective can it be?
• Blockchain technology and its effect on the UK supply chain: Issues and challenges
• Supply chain management and impact of information technology: An analysis of manufacturing firms in UK.
• E-commerce for supply chain management.
• Supply chain management: Case study on Amazon.com and innovative solutions for packing, picking and delivering
• Big Data and its role in revolutionising the supply chain for online retailers
• How the supply chain differs on a B2C site compared to a B2B environment.
• Supply chain control management: A case study on HP, UK.
• Track and trace technology and its contribution to competitive advantage at Johnson and Johnson
• I Robot : the use of Robotic picking and automation by Alibaba and the effect on supply chain efficiencies
• How important will crowd-sourced transportation like Uber and Deliveroo be for reducing costs and increasing efficiency during “last mile delivery”
Topics Guide for Operations Management Dissertation Writing
How to choose dissertation topics for operations management remains an enigma for the students pursuing various levels of degree such as graduate, post-graduate or doctorate. Topic for dissertation should be interesting, worth researching, at par with the level of study and last but not the least significantly, contributing to the field of study. Operations management dissertations lay focus on a variety of sub-fields related to this area of management. Important thesis topics in various fields of operations management are listed here.
We can help!
We tend to help at every step regarding to Assignment for getting on track...
- Place an order
Email : [email protected]
Supply Chain in Operations Management Dissertation Topics
Supply Chain management takes care of inventory control, process management, warehousing and final distribution of finished goods. Some interesting thesis topics in supply chain management for business operations are:
- Material handling procedures at Volvo
- Understanding supply chain model of McDonalds
- UK distribution system: Critical Evaluation
- Supply chain and its role in e-commerce
- Case study analysis of IBM
- Understanding and comparing supply chain models for B2B and B2C business models
Logistics Operations Management Dissertation Topics
A number of factors such as geographical topography, distribution methodology, warehouse planning and retail outlet management form the core of logistics and related operations. Some of the thesis topics in logistics operations management are:
- Efficiency of Ports and their role in Supply chain management
- How to fit in green logistics in the working pattern of trucking companies
- Logistics Operations and their role in UK construction industry
- Logistics management challenges for UK industries
- Supply chain flexibility - how to beat the challenges
- Logistics Strategy of multinational companies in UK
Inventory Management in Operations Dissertation Topics
Managing inventory is the most crucial activity for carrying out the business activities rather smoothly. Here are certain topics for writing thesis for inventory management:
- E-commerce and role of inventory management
- Managing inventory system at TESCO
- Inventory management model for multi-speciality store
- Inventory management analysis of a car manufacturing unit
The list is endless and certainly does not restrict to these three major heads of operations management. You can approach our dissertation writers for all the help that you may require while doing this gargantuan activity.
Why Instant Assignment Help for Dissertation Writing Tasks?
If you want the best writers to do the various chapters of dissertation for you, then you have reached the right place. Our thesis writing service follows detailed approach and knows how important it is for you to submit it on time. Nobody wants to read frivolous work and our thesis writing service on all operations management topics do the job only after extensive research. Thus, hire us as we are:
A reputable assignment writing service
- View Sample
- Order Now
- Live Chat
- Most affordable dissertation writing service
- A team of Ph.D qualified dedicated writers
- Most compliant with all university guidelines
- The best in delivering high quality dissertation formats
- Most punctual writing service that delivers theses always on time
- Most genuine writing team making use of approved and original resources for dissertation writing.
Contact us for the Best Dissertation Writing Help Solutions
We are the ultimate dissertation help providers. Our team has written hundreds of dissertations till date and we have Ph.D qualified writers to do the job for you. So, don’t struggle alone when writing theses on operations management task comes to you. Call us, chat with us or just drop us an email mentioning your requirements. Assign us your worries and enjoy the best grades in operations management thesis writing work.
This 66 page paper is an exanimation of the way that eBusiness and eCommerce has impacted on supply chain management with the use of the UK supermarket Asda (a subsidiary of Wal-Mart) as a case study. The paper starts with an introduction which outlines the aims and objectives of the paper as well as the constraints. An in-depth literature review looks at the concept of the supply chain, Porters' value chain, the value of collaboration, inventory management techniques and the use of technology in supply chain management. There is a section on methodology, explaining the use of the case study and then Asda is examined in terms of the way it competes and the way that the supply chain management fits in which the competitive strategy. The supply chain strategy of Asda is compared Tesco, its nearest rival. The bibliography cites 100 sources.
People are so difficult. Give me an elephant any day. Mark Shand