Paraphrase citation example apa
Apr 4, 2018
How to Paraphrase Citation
Paraphrasing is something that is always going to be a pretty long and tedious task, but paraphrase citations make the whole process that much easier, because when you have to cite your paraphrasing then you’re making a commitment to maintaining the original meaning and only changing the structure and words, and if you fail to do this then you’ll be misleading the reader and essentially putting words in the mouth of the author. Citing a paraphrase can make it difficult, but by no means impossible, and here are some citing paraphrase tips.
Tips on paraphrase citation
When you have to cite paraphrase make sure that if there are any specific words which are crucial to maintaining and preserving the original meaning of the content and which can’t effectively be replaced that you don’t feel the need to replace them. All you have to do is change the context in which they’re being used and plagiarism is not an issue.
When you paraphrase a quote make sure that facts like numbers cannot change, there is the factual basis of a sentence and then the conjecture, meaning a sentence will contain a certain fact or communicate a certain thing, and the rest of the content is largely contextual for this point, which means you have to keep the fact of the sentence but feel free to change the context.
Citing paraphrase isn’t much different than citing a quote, you often need to communicate the same things, the important thing is that you make the correct interpretation of the original content, because in the end paraphrase citation is little more than your own interpretation of a piece of content.
Paraphrasing citation has never been easier than with our help!
To paraphrase quote takes a lot of insight as well as no small degree of English skill to communicate the same thing with different words, it’s no surprise that many people struggle with paraphrasing citation, and in the end that’s what our paraphrase citation service is here for, to get you the hands on help you need to conduct your paraphrase citation or for us to do it for you.
So that no matter what you need help on you can always count on our service to paraphrase citation for you!
I'm just here for good times, man. I want people to have the best time ever. Especially if they're around me. Travis Scott
Let's say that you want to introduce information from another source (a book, a journal article, or website, for example) into your paper. You could approach this by quoting the work directly or try to convey the information from the original source in your paper by rephrasing it in your own words. This latter approach is paraphrasing.
Let's take a moment to make a clear distinction between the two:
Quoting: To quote is to include the identical wording from the original source in your paper. Quoted material in your paper is distinguished from your own words by the use of " " or by indenting the quoted text (if quoting a longer passage). In addition to quotation marks or indenting, all quoted material should also be cited, using either footnotes, endnotes, or in-text citation.
Paraphrasing: To paraphrase is to include the ideas or information from an original source in your paper by rephrasing those ideas or information in your own words. The key to successful paraphrasing is to use as few words as possible from the original text--be mindful not to change the meaning that you are trying to convey as you rephrase--and to cite your paraphrase. Without proper citation, your paraphrase could be construed as plagiarism.
Six steps to effectively paraphrasing along with a few examples can be found on the Purdue Online Writing Lab website.
QUOTE REQUESTSecurity code:
Your message has been successfully sent! Thank you. We will get back to you soon.
- Paraphrasing Plagiarism
- APA Paraphrasing
- MLA Paraphrasing
- PowerPoint Paraphrasing
- ESL Paraphrasing
- Prompt Quotes
- Plagiarism-free Texts
- Correct Referencing
- Free Final Proofreading
- Timely Delivery
TestimonialsThe Paraphrasing.Biz is my help always whenever I need a good content in my paper. They are excellent in providing high quality outputs and the thing I love about them is that they are professional. They also have an affordable rate. I compared their rates to others and they are the best.
Paraphrasing APA in 5 Simple Steps
It is important that you understand the guidelines and limitations of summarizing and paraphrasing in order to ensure that your papers are 100% original. When using APA as a standard format, you should familiarize yourself on effective ways to effectively paraphrase your documents. If you do not know how to paraphrase APA, there are many convenient solutions available online that can guarantee you 100% non plagiarized and unique content.
Here are top 5 steps on how to paraphrase APA:
- When paraphrasing APA, make sure that you research its guidelines; this will enable you to maximize the quality of your papers without compromising the authenticity of your content. Understand the extent and restrictions of paraphrasing will allow you to cover all crucial bases for your paper.
- In paraphrasing, make sure that you maintain the idea and message of your content but with completely different words. Remember that even if you are paraphrasing, you should be able to give credit to the author as to avoid plagiarism.
- If you do not know how to paraphrase APA, there are tools and services available online that can assist you in effectively paraphrasing your papers. One of the main advantages with utilizing the innovative tools is that you do not have to allot as much time and effort but still get the same level of quality.
- Paraphrasing APA will basically allow you to effectively communicate with your readers so be sure that you have accurate idea on what to do and how to proficiently do it without going beyond rules. Proper paraphrase service is crucial not only on common essays but also academic and professional documents.
- Make sure that you hire expert writers and editors online if you are completely clueless on how to paraphrase APA. These online services are available 24/7 that will definitely give you the leverage to enjoy unmatched accuracy and excellence for your papers.