Plan of design project sample mpp download
Mar 22, 2018
Phase 1. Initiation / Conceptualization (Inception)
- Concept Development: Project Strategies
- Purpose The purpose of the website being developed is to
- Stakeholders Those involved in the project include:
help potential users (managers and technicans at non-profit organizations) make informed decisions about fulfilling their office automation needs. If appropriate, encourage prospects to become users of the system offered by the production website, which has a different URL.
The site being built also aims to convert visitors into volunteers and donors by informing and motivating them.
- The Agency Director, the key decision maker for this project.
- Agency Managers, who will provide input, then review and approve the site.
- Agency Constituants and potential users of the site. Some of them will be part of the pilot group and participate in “friendly user” testing before going live.
- Potential Volunteers to work on the website.
Since they are over 400 miles away, communication with them would be only through email and phone.
Some former members of OP continue to support the product on a voluntary basis to assist the non-profit organizations that use the product.
Nonprofits use the OfficePlease website to perform administrative tasks. The value is that users do not need to spend hundreds on Microsoft Office.
- 1.A. Executive Requirements -- Risks, Tracking, Productivity Metrics
- 1.B. Business Benefits and Goals (What's the
- 1.C. Implementation Requirements -- Marketing, Advertising, Sales, HR, Finance
- 1.D. Functional Requirements -- What should it accomplish for consumers/users?
- 1.E. Infrastructure Requirements -- Reuse, Performance & Scalability
- 1.F. Technical Analysis and Design -- What tools are needed? How do they work together?
Each of these are explained in its own section below.
People will make mean comments. People are going to say that you're fat, that you're this, that you're that. You just have to be comfortable in your own skin. Ashley Benson
I am looking for a sample Microsoft project file in order to plan a medium size business. I though I remember seeing one in the old XP/Vista BDD, but could not find it in the archive.
Greatly appreciate any links to something I can use as my template.
Project Version: Project 2007
This template outlines the various considerations that you might need to plan a marketing campaign in your organization, including understanding your position in the marketplace, collecting data, and analyzing campaign effectiveness.
File Type: mpt