Research paper proposal example
Mar 7, 2018
A term paper is a regular assignment for students to research a specific topic of interest. The purpose of the term paper proposal is to outline the structure of the future term paper, providing the key elements that will support the research. The main feature of the term paper proposal is the necessity to constrict the overall area of interest to a very detailed or specific topic. The writer should have the defined intention for discovering the topic, basing the decision on the opportunity of making a change, improving the condition of the matter or advancing scholarly knowledge regarding the issue. To write a term paper proposal one should select the most significant parts of the paper and put them together in a unified outline. Further, it is necessary to provide a short description of each section and tie the content to the chosen topic.
Impact of the Reverse Discrimination on the Societal Well-being in the US.
- To examine the issue of the reverse discrimination in the United States;
- To analyze the impact of the reverse discrimination on the societal well-being;
- To provide the solutions on the possible means of conquering the issue.
Does reverse discrimination pose an issue for compliance, feeling of belonging, and inclusiveness in the society?
Reverse discrimination has become a major social issue in the United States by influencing negatively the majority of people in terms of their freedom and opportunities, deteriorating the social well-being of the nation, forcing people to feel emotionally weak and alienated from the society. In the process of fighting discrimination against minorities, the nation has reached an unprecedented level of injustice and immorality towards the majority. There is a burning need to look for the new ways of renovating the social clay in order to maintain the society safe and comfortable for all people involved.
The majority of information will be taken from scholarly databases, such as Google scholar, JSTOR, Ebscohost, and others. However, this will not be only a scholarly discussion but rather a research, which provides the empirical evidence to the topic addressed. In order to attain such goal, the range of practices will be involved, including quantitative analysis though the survey of the chosen sample of people in the particular town in the United States. The amount of literature on the topic is vast to present a valid and credible term paper on the topic of the reverse discrimination in the United States.
- Theoretical background on the concept of the reverse discrimination.
- The reverse discrimination as a negative social phenomenon in the United States:
- The recommendations to solve the issue of the reverse discrimination:
3.1. The history of the reverse discrimination at the workplace;
3.2. The legislative base that outlines the reasons for the existence of the reverse discrimination in the US;
3.3. The impact of the reverse discrimination on the social inclusiveness.
4.1. The international experience of tackling the issue;
4.2. The update of the social policies to solve the reverse discrimination problem across the country.
Your message has been successfully sent! Thank you. We will get back to you soon.
It’s My Life
My name is Ann Smith. I am a senior in high school. Everyone can agree that I am a good student and that I like to study. My favorite subjects are chemistry and biology. I am going to enter the university because my goal is to study these subjects in future and to become a respected professional in one of the fields.
I can say that I am a responsible and a hard-working student. Moreover, being a sociable person, I have many friends since I like to communicate with people and get to know new interesting individuals. I enjoy my time at school: it is really nice to study and the students are very friendly and ready to help. The atmosphere cannot but make me want to go there every time. I like to receive and deal with challenging tasks. I am a very enthusiastic student and I think this is a strong point of mine.
My friends say that I am a very funny and an interesting girl with a good sense of humor. As soon as I meet new people who are happy to meet me, I feel extremely comfortable with them. I believe that friendship is one of the most important values in human life. We exchange new ideas, find many interesting things about each other and experience new things. I appreciate friendship and people who surround me.
Every time I do my best to be a…
Some Essential Tips On How To Write An Essay About Yourself
No matter what’s the purpose of your essay, there is a preset number of points that you will be expected to address.
The main line should be that you are not a robot, and that it is your feelings and emotions that define you as a personality. Do not get stuck with material possessions and what you have achieved in life. That has to do only with a small portion of who you are.
- Avoid overly simplified ideas. You are a human being after all, and your life is not as simple as it may seem after years of school. You wouldn’t want to seem or sound too simple. The more substance you create out of your daily activities, the better. Longer sentences will be good.
- Include a few dream-like paragraphs to stress the point that you are not a robot. Sometimes it can get hard explaining your feelings and emotions, you may say.
- The best way to get to know people is to see how they react to stimuli. Use your essay to pick a few incidents or just more or less regular events to attempt and define what your character is at its core.
- Find amusing in ordinary and showcase that. Your job is to present the ordinary stuff that happens to you in a way that will make the reader want to know you better. It’s all a matter of the right perspective. You have to take multiple stands on what you are as a person, and include that all in an ordered form.
- How do you fit with your friends, family and just immediate surrounding? Where is your place in the world?
- What the purpose of your life? If a question like that is too global for your work, you can just include the things that you enjoy. Don’t forget to say why or explain any symbolism connected with the things you love.
Avoid Unclear Definitions
It is really easy to get lost when you are writing something as vague and as perspective-oriented as an essay about yourself. People tend to choose a number of themes of who they are and try to describe them all.
That would be very confusing for the reader. Not to mention that it would be hard to write and navigate in between those themes. After all, very few people know you well enough, and it is almost certain that your essay is going to be read mostly by strangers or just people who know you marginally.
What you do instead is pick one theme: which light do you want to be seen in? Once you have answered that question, you are ready to go. Stay true to the theme, and you will get a coherent piece that will get you a good grade.
If you are going to write your own essay from the scratch, our manual on «How to write an essay» will be useful for you.
Fashion is about dreaming and making other people dream. Donatella Versace Social media is reducing social barriers. It connects people on the strength of human values, not identities. Narendra Modi We live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups. I ask, in my writing, 'What is real?' Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms. Philip K. Dick