Research report format for high school
May 1, 2018
The main principle of assignmentpay.com custom writing service is a unique approach toward each student. We work hard to serve you as you expect it. When writing papers, we focus on a deep research, analysis, and originality of each delivered task. Our experienced and helpful team helps customers to feel secure and confident about the result we bring.
We offer research paper writing, dissertations, term papers, thesis, coursework, reports, assignments, and reviews composing. If you haven’t got enough free time to visit libraries, or miss work to complete the paper, ask us and we will do the perfect job instead of you. We provide all types of custom papers for students from high school to Ph.D. level degree.
Apart from saving you from failing the exam and getting a low mark, we help students to improve their knowledge in different college and university subjects and broaden their skills.
Individual approach and assistance to research paper writing
You may think that we are very busy with other orders, so we may not notice details and not hear what you tell us. However, we want to ensure you in our highly individual approach towards any customer who orders papers at our service. Once contacted us or submitted an order, one of the available custom support managers will contact you and offer you to choose the writer. The option to select one of our top writers will help you to get the best result possible.
Your research paper will be written from scratch. We don’t use information from already sold papers. So, you will have a direct contact with your personal writer. Don’t miss this brilliant opportunity to explain your university requirements, what your professor expects from your task, and what mark you would like to get. After, the writer will search for the specific information to make your paper look clever and convincing. So, if you really need to write a research paper – call us !
Each custom research paper gets edited, proofread, and checked on plagiarism. We strictly follow your instructions, because we want you to be our regular customer. Hopefully, you won’t feel frustrated with our writers’ work but happy and confident about the success.
24/7 online support for writing a research paper
We don’t have holidays, lunch breaks, or weekends because we know that you may need a paper even at night. We hire a big number of writers that’s why you will never hear “We can’t take your order, all writers are taken.” Also, you can fully count on our extremely helpful online managers who are willing to give you answers and assist during the process of making an order.
Read the testimonials on our site to see what our new and regular customers say about us. You will definitely find useful answers about the pricing system, the delivery timeliness, and our professional team.
Everything you can imagine is real. Pablo Picasso
Home › Classroom Resources › Lesson Plans
From Theory to Practice
Students will use scaffolding to research and organize information for writing a research paper. A research paper scaffold provides students with clear support for writing expository papers that include a question (problem), literature review, analysis, methodology for original research, results, conclusion, and references. Students examine informational text, use an inquiry-based approach, and practice genre-specific strategies for expository writing. Depending on the goals of the assignment, students may work collaboratively or as individuals. A student-written paper about color psychology provides an authentic model of a scaffold and the corresponding finished paper. The research paper scaffold is designed to be completed during seven or eight sessions over the course of four to six weeks.
back to top
- Research Paper Scaffold: This handout guides students in researching and organizing the information they need for writing their research paper.
- Inquiry on the Internet: Evaluating Web Pages for a Class Collection: Students use Internet search engines and Web analysis checklists to evaluate online resources then write annotations that explain how and why the resources will be valuable to the class.
back to top
FROM THEORY TO PRACTICE
O'Day, S. (2006) Setting the stage for creative writing: Plot scaffolds for beginning and intermediate writers. Newark, DE: International Reading Association.
- Research paper scaffolding provides a temporary linguistic tool to assist students as they organize their expository writing. Scaffolding assists students in moving to levels of language performance they might be unable to obtain without this support.
- An instructional scaffold essentially changes the role of the teacher from that of giver of knowledge to leader in inquiry. This relationship encourages creative intelligence on the part of both teacher and student, which in turn may broaden the notion of literacy so as to include more learning styles.
- An instructional scaffold is useful for expository writing because of its basis in problem solving, ownership, appropriateness, support, collaboration, and internalization. It allows students to start where they are comfortable, and provides a genre-based structure for organizing creative ideas.
Biancarosa, G., and Snow, C. E. (2004.) Reading next-A vision for action and research in middle and high school literacy: A report from the Carnegie Corporation of New York. Washington, DC: Alliance for Excellent Education.
- In order for students to take ownership of knowledge, they must learn to rework raw information, use details and facts, and write.
- Teaching writing should involve direct, explicit comprehension instruction, effective instructional principles embedded in content, motivation and self-directed learning, and text-based collaborative learning to improve middle school and high school literacy.
- Expository writing, because its organizational structure is rooted in classical rhetoric, needs to be taught.
back to top
Understanding the basics of high school research paper formats
The best time to learn how to write research papers is while you are still in school. At high school level, the teachers would be liberal about the given instructions. As you climb higher up your educational levels, you will find that the project guidelines for research papers look very crisp and would be very few. But, unfortunately, that would not mean that the restrictions are less; it would only mean that the rest of it is to be understood. Hence, you must not wait till then to learn about the basic specifications of research paper writing. Instead, you must start by getting a thorough grasp of the high school research paper format.
Tips regarding the format for high school research papers
There are various aspects that contribute to an impressive high school research paper. If you know what those factors are and how you can incorporate them into your research paper, you will be able to prepare very interesting and impressive high school research papers.
- The first thing to note while preparing a high school research paper is that the guidelines are of utmost importance. It overrules all standard rules or instructions which are usually applicable for high school research paper formats. Hence, studying the guidelines and getting an accurate understanding of the instructions is very important.
- The topic forms the base of a research paper and the thesis is its focal point. The topic and the thesis must be chosen carefully and presented well.
- The thesis is the research argument you are presenting on a specific problem. The nature of the thesis depends on what type of research paper you are writing. The appeal of the research paper thesis rests on its originality, relevance and scope in the subject area of research.
- Your title must not be a complete sentence. It must be a short phrase which clearly conveys the content matter of your paper. Choose the title only after you complete your paper, to ensure that the essence of your paper has been successfully contained in the title.
- The introduction must introduce the topic to your audience, define the nature and scope of the topic, address the research problem and state the thesis. The body paragraphs must elaborate on the topic, discuss the problem in detail, justify your theory and prove the thesis. The conclusion must summarize the main points, reinstate the thesis and conclude the discussion.
- Your guidelines will clearly mention which high school research paper format, or documentation style, is to be used for your project. You must refer to the manual of that particular style for specific instructions regarding the formatting of your paper.
If you manage to get a good grasp of the high school research paper formats and its specifications, it will be much easier for you to perform impressively in your college research papers also. If you need any more help with your high school research paper, we will be glad to assist you. We have highly qualified and experienced professional writers to assist students with their writing issues. We also offer custom research papers, in all subjects and levels, prepared and formatted to suit the specifications of each project.
Price starts from only from $11.95/page